Hello! My name is Ursuline Bankhead and I am a Psychologist licensed in New York State. This means I have a Doctoral degree in Psychology and have passed my licensure exam, which allows me to practice Psychology. Additionally, I have a Masters degree in Marriage and Family Therapy (MFT).
Currently, I am available for consultation and trainings related to the below topics
(I no longer do individual therapy).
- Couple/marital/family stressors
- Premarital issues
- Grief and loss
- End of life issues
- Multicultural and Diversity issues
- If there are other topics, please do not hesitate to contact me for consultation.
I have recently done trainings for the Women's Bar Association of the State of New York, Western New York Chapter, Women in Construction/the Construction Exchange of Buffalo and Western New York, the New York State 8th Judicial District, Erie County Family Court, and some local religious organizations.
Consultation and training fees will vary depending on the following (at minimum):
1) Your needs-- we will speak about what you hope to accomplish. (objectives and goals) and the specific audience for the training.
2) The amount of time allocated for the training (e.g., 1 hour, 2 hours, 1/2 day, etc.).
3) Any materials needed for the training.
4) The number of anticipated participants.
5) Any travel expenses.
6) The amount of preparation estimated for the event.